Entry Rules 参赛规则
(1) The works created in or after 2018.1 are admitted to the contest.
(2) The number of entries is not more than 8 pieces. Series is considered as one.
(3) All participation is free of charge.
(4) Please submit your works through http://www.ipf-sz.com, Works in all categories should be submitted as digital files.
(5) All fields must be filled in English or Chinese only. Characters in other languages are not allowed. Works will not be accepted if they do not meet technical requirements and terms of participation.
(6) You will receive an automatic notification if works are successfully uploaded.
(7) Shortlisted entries will be announced on the Poster Festival website after Oct. 31, 2020. Participants will be informed by e-mail at the same time. High resolution image files of entries and printed copies will be asked to send to the address indicated in the letters.
(8) Printed copies of selected works must be sent by post. Entry label, entry form and postal address will be sent by e-mail personally to those participants whose works have been selected by Pre-Selection Committee. The designer will print label and attach it to the lower corner on the reverse of each poster. The entry form must be signed by the contestant and sent to the organizing committee with the work.
(9) The works should be packed in a safe and practical manner to avoid any damage during transport. Please label the package“PRINTED MATTER, NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”. Please do not include the price of your submission on the postal declaration or invoice. Postage and all other incidental expenses are to be defrayed by participants.
(10) Due to limited exhibition space, Shenzhen International Poster Festival reserves the right to exhibit only part of the entries in series.
(11) All submitted works will remain in the SIPF Organization Committee. Organizers have the right to exhibit, collect, publish, photograph and reprint for non-commercial purposes. The author who sent the works to the contest thereby are deemed to agree with the terms and conditions of the competition.
(12) The author guarantees that the submitted and the exhibition works do not breach intellectual property rights of any third person. The organizer will not be held liable for any breach of proprietary rights.